CSWTO Certification is quality assurance of training facilities, equipment, teaching materials and procedures, which provides enhanced customer confidence in the competence of organisations to deliver welder training, and generates new business opportunities between training providers and industry.
Supported by CSWIP Welding Instructor and CSWIP Welding Examiner certification, CSWTO is a mark of competence for delivering welder and brazer training and assessment.
The most capable CSWTO certified training organisations can also gain approval as CSWIP Welder examination venues and undertake welder assessment for students and employed welders to gain CSWIP Welder certification in accordance with industry-recognised standards (ISO 9606, EN 287, AWS etc).
The benefits of CSWTO are;
- Approved facilities delivering competent welder training
- Mark/Badge of competence
- Welder and brazer Trainer/Lecturer competence assurance & continuing professional development (CPD)
- Enhanced customer confidence in welder training provision
- In-house training increases revenue cuts external costs
- Attracting and safeguarding student enrolments
- Confidence in the delivery of training
- Employer engagement and support contracts
- Increased profile and reputation
- Partnership with TWI Certification Ltd
Objectives of the scheme, products or services covered, support available and what is required please see attached table for further information.
If you require further information, please contact us.